__________________________________________________76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner Brothers
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? White Tigers
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? Not really
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? All the way to Mars!
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Sleep
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? Everyone would have to vote, the one with the most votes would be eliminated. I would pick the right to protest at funerals!
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? Equator
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? Watching television
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Someone that is honest and does the right thing because they want to not because they feel forced to.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? The Smurfs
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: The smell of a skunk!
87. What was the last thing you paid for? Groceries
88. Are you a coupon clipper? Not Really
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? No
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Sailing
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? I think so.
92. What insects are you afraid of? Wasps
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? Leg Warmers and a denim skirt
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Chocolate
96. What are your parents interested in? No idea, they are both deceased.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? Yes, lightning bugs
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? A bunny rabbit
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? Plans
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? Late at night
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. Pillow, Blanket and Flashlight
Post a Comment