Friday Fill Ins: March 18, 2011
1. I love to go to the beach because I like to feel warm sand between my toes.
2. It is not the amount of seashells at the beach it’s the quality!
3. The last thing I had to eat was ice cream.
4. Coming home as soon as I leave work is no longer essential.
5. Please take a moment to reflect on all the joys in your life.
6. My children have brought you this far.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out with the hubby, tomorrow my plans include working overtime and Sunday, I want to sleep!
Crappy to work on Saturday...Again!!!ReplyDelete
I love the beach too!ReplyDelete
Gosh I miss the beach so much! :P
I haven't had ice cream in what feels like forever, so maybe I'm going to get some this weekend cause it seems like everyone had it recently.. :D
Visiting you from FFI, here's mine. Followed you on GFC as well, I hope you can find time to follow me as well.. :)
Have an awesome weekend! :)
I agree with RoseAnn!!! LOL Have a good weekend, Mz S!!!ReplyDelete
I have the same thing for what I want to do on Sunday...I hope you get lots of sleep!ReplyDelete
Here's my Fill-In