1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago? Most of the time.
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have? Yes
3. Can you sleep in total darkness? No
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say? You were never worth my time.
5. What do you think about the weather this summer? Too damn hot!
6. How many people do you trust with everything? No idea
7. What was the last thing you drank? Water
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you? Yes, my brother!
9. Name one thing you love about winter? Clean, fresh air
10. Have you ever dated a Goth? No
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? Sleep
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having? Not having enough money to do thnig
13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only? 10 years
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today? Turned off the alarm clock.
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you? Yes
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with? Yes
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now? No
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How? No
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it? Yes
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes
I totally relate to not having enough money to do anything. It sucks that blue whale's momma to be broke.ReplyDelete
Hope you had a good sleep. I look forward to going back to bed myself. I'm really good at sleeping. Wish I were paid for it.
Take care, Shannon!
Most of the time- I can relate.ReplyDelete
Have a great Sunday!
An alarm clock on the weekend? Working overtime? :)ReplyDelete