__________________________________________________23. Do you rent movies often? No
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? No
25. How many countries have you visited? Only the one I live in
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes
27. Ever been on a train? Yes
28. Brown or white eggs? White
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes
30. Do you use Chap Stick? No
31. Do you own a gun? No
32. Can you use chop sticks? Not really
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Steve, Colt, Annabelle and Shelby
34. Are you too forgiving? Yes
35. Ever been in love? Not sure. What exactly is love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? Not sure
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes
38. Last time you cried? Night before last
39. What was the last question you asked? What exactly is love?
40. Favorite time of the year? Spring
41. Do you have any tattoos? Not yet
42. Are you sarcastic? No
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? yes
44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes
I actually seem to walk into walls quite often, maybe I should pay more attention.ReplyDelete
how did you do the walking on the wall thing? :)ReplyDelete
Mine is here.
Only train I have ever been on was at the Zoo.ReplyDelete
I think the most liked question for this week is the walking into the wall thing! It was on the top half of my list of 10embarrassing moments.ReplyDelete
Enjoy your weekend.
Hi Shannon...been a while since I've been by to visit here...how are things going with your life?ReplyDelete
Your answers are good.
My Stealing for today...do come by and join me if you can.
I love spring as well,ReplyDelete
Good point- what exactly is love?ReplyDelete
Have a great Sunday.
Join us for Monday Mayhem
I think you asked a question of the year. It is hard to define being in love. Love for you kids and family is SO different. Hope all is well...ReplyDelete
Great answers XxReplyDelete