May 10, 2010
Monday Mayhem - Mom
1. How old is your Mom? If she has passed away, how old would she be? Mom would have been 60 years old on May 1st.
2. What is/was your Moms worst habit? Yelling at me.
3. What famous person does/did your Mom resemble? I need to research this one...not sure who she looked like.
4. What would be one meal that you would love for your Mom to cook for you right now? Chicken & Dumplings with Mississippi Mud Cake for dessert!
5. Was your Mom a Stay at Home Mom or did she have to go to a work/job (and yes, Mayhem understands and knows that being a Stay at Home Mom is work/job) when you were growing up? Mom was a stay at home mom until I started high school. Then she started working to have "fun money".
6. If you could change one thing about your Mom what would it be? She would be here beside me.
7. Did you ever make your mom cry? if so, explain. All the time and still does. I miss her very much!
8. Have you ever told a lie to your Mom to protect yourself or someone else? If yes, have you come clean and told your Mom the truth? I told a lot of lies but I also told her the truth about a few things.
9. What is the one thing that you most admire about your Mom? She put up with my father!
10. In 10 words or less, describe your Mom. Beautiful, smart, gone, lovely, sad at times and never forgotten.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Funny- I remember my mom yelling at me too. Like it all matters now...ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing!
Shannon both posts about your mom are beautiful. I am sure she would be proud of the wonderful woman that you've become. Happy belated Mother's Day, my friend. And thanks for the kind words...ReplyDelete
Harriet...I am sure if Mom was still here I would be sad with her yelling at me BUT I would get over it and enjoy her being here :).ReplyDelete
Bud...Thank you :) I hope she is/would be also. You are most welcome!
Moms like to yell, my mother is good at it,haha! Even as an adult she still sometimes yells but I love her and her mouth!ReplyDelete
Hello shannon, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!ReplyDelete