1. Are you currently in a serious relationship? Yes, with Steve - going on 9 years!
2. What was your dream growing up? To be a computer programmer in the United States Air Force
3. What talent do you wish you had? I would like to be able to play the drums as good as my son does.
4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be? Diet Pepsi on ice OR a strawberry daiquiri
5. What was the last book you read? Dark Angel by Karen Harper
6. What zodiac sign are you? Libra
7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. My ear lobes are pierced one time each,
8. Worst habit? Picking Scabs
9. What is your favorite sport? Football
10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? Optimistic
11. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Losing my parents
12. Tell me one weird fact about you. I am nearly 40 years old and still have acne.
13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? They are scary! I think they are the devil!
14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I would have clear skin, no more psoriasis.
15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Probably your conscience
16. Ever been arrested? Yes
17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay off my student loans
18. What's your favorite place to hang out at? At home in front of the computer
19. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Sleep or play online games.
21. Do you swear a lot? No
22. Biggest pet peeve? Stupidity
23. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Kind
24. Do you believe/appreciate romance? Yes I appreciate romance.
25. Do you believe in God? Yes, I do believe in God.
With you on the acne and clear skin!!! We have a few answers the same :)ReplyDelete
That's a good childhood dream. That would have been something to brag about.ReplyDelete
Enjoyed your answers.
Shannon! Where have you been? Did Facebook eat you too? ;-)ReplyDelete
gee, i still have acne too..ugh! sorry to hear about your parents. Am a Libran too:) have a nice Sunday!ReplyDelete
My SS is here.
Playing drums is so cool!
I WANNA BE
MORE ABOUT ME
I'm so with ya on the stupidity thing!ReplyDelete
Join us for Monday Mayhem!
Love your comment on the whole Clown thing, made me chuckel,hehe!ReplyDelete
I wish I could play drums better too...and I am a music teacher with a percussionist husband!ReplyDelete
Ugh-I have major breakouts too and so does my husband. We always wonder why we are still stuck with it into our late thirties!
It was fun stopping by!
Welcome back! It is SO good *see* you! Clowns are devil. Well put! ;)ReplyDelete
Thank you all so very much! Yes, Facebook ate me! LOL I get stuck on it for hours!ReplyDelete