Hosted by Crazy Sam
1. Do you like James Bond films? If yes, what’s your favorite? I don't really like the James Bond films and don't have a favorite one.
2. Are you daring enough to go snorkeling in the water fountain at the mall? If it had more than two inches of water in it I would be daring enough.
3. Do you sometimes hate everything and everyone around you? Yes but I keep it to myself.
4. Do you secretly or openly believe the world revolves around you? No, but there are times I wish the world revolved around me.
5. Would you rather buy a moped or a Harley Davidson? Harley! Vroom Vroom baby!
6. Do you water ski or ice ski? Water Ski
7. Tell us about the last time that you tailgated. I don't remember the last time I tailgated.
8. What was the last concert that you attended? It was for a local band in Missouri called GTO (Good Time Oldies).
9. What’s the most exotic food that you’ve ate? Rattlesnake, chocolate covered grasshopper.
snake - is served in some seaside restaurants here.ReplyDelete
Chocolate covered insects are suppose to be high in protein. Go figure.ReplyDelete
Happy Father's Day!
You are too funny! "Yes but I keep it to myself." BWAHAHAHA!ReplyDelete
Chocolate covered grasshopper? Wow! Where do you get those? How did it taste? Check out my Saturday nine here.ReplyDelete
lol boy...you are daring.. I might lick off the chocolate but no way is that grasshopper getting past these lips! :-)ReplyDelete
Well, I've had escargot a couple of times, but I don't think I'm adventurous enough to knowingly eat snake--and definitely not chocolate covered insects of any kind!ReplyDelete
They made me think I was the only one in the world not liking James Bond movies...ReplyDelete
Have a great week!
I enjoy Bond movies -- Pierce Brosnan is my favorite, especially "Goldeneye"!ReplyDelete
you haven't blogged since saturday???? But Shannon!!! I have to come here first to know where to go!!!! heeeheeeheeeReplyDelete