Hosted by Lani
1. what would you say is your biggest blessing? My children
2. do you shop on line...Home goods or personal items? Can you tell us what personal items you look for?? I like to shop online for Movies, Music, Clothes, Shoes, Car Parts and more.
3. Name a song from your past that you have always loved. what year was it recorded? "Angel Eyes" by the Jeff Healey Band recorded in 1988
4. If you found out there was a pedophile living in your neighborhood, would you take any action or ignore the fact?? I would not allow my children near his/her house.
5. If you could live in any city In the USA...what would it be. Lacrosse, WI
6. what is the one city you wouldn't live in even if you were paid to!? New York, NY
7. If you were strapped for cash would you ask a parent or sibling for money? Yes! I use to ask my parents for money all the time. Now, I will ask my brother if I have to.
8. what is your most favorite thing to do to relax when you are not working? Play on my computer
so nice to have you join us!!! I agree with NYC...never been to Wisconsin before...ReplyDelete
you got in just in time.. I accidentally deleted my My Linky...I managed to go in to them and get the list of people who signed in, but no one can sign in now :-(
Thanks so much for joining! Join in next week...I am thinking of the Bucket list as our topic :)
ooooooooooo, I forgot about Jeff Healy!!Angel Eyes is a great song.ReplyDelete
I forgot about the song too.ReplyDelete
Thanks for mentioning it.
My answers are here
Have a nice week.