1. You are driving down the road and there is a puddle in the road. A big puddle. Not one that will really wreck your car or anything, but a big puddle. There is no other cars in front of you or behind you - do you drive through the puddle or drive around it? Drive around it unless I am feeling like a little kid and want to make a big splash!
2. Go to Google Images, type in any word that comes to mind and post the 1st picture you see. I choose "crazy dogs" and got this...3. A college calls you up and says that you have been selected to take get any degree that you want on their dollar.... what do you choose? A Master's Degree in Management/Human Resource Management
4. Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop? Right now...my maptop
5. Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often? Barnes & Noble
6. My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one? Not for school but I was in a few at church.
7. I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to ban white bread, cakes, brownies or any other "treat" from their lunch menus... plus make kids' lunchboxes brought from home not include any "junk food". Thoughts on that one? It is great they are trying to help kids but I think it would be better to educate the children before taking things away. I don't agree with them digging through a childs lunchbox.
8. How many people can your kitchen table seat? Six
9. What time is it right now? 7:34pm Central Time Zone
10. Walk out the front door of your house/apartment, turn right, walk 2 blocks. What do you see? My brother-in-laws house, the Marsh and a few other neightbors.