1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to George Bush, what would you say? "Would you like a cookie?"
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why? I would put them both up for adoption. But if I had to pick I would pick Britney because she has cute kids.
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day? Shop all day long! I need new clothes for work, shoes and a purse.
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one? "Amazing Grace" played on bagpipes
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose? A perfect body, I can cover my face with makeup or a scarf.
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why? I am happy where I am. I would use the money to travel a lot.
7. What is your biggest regret in life? Not having more time with my parents.
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it? I would talk to my mom and ask her why she put up with all of Dad's shit.
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why? Can't I just stay one age and not go either way? I would rather age forward but would love to live forever.
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say? Mother, Grandmother, Sister, Aunt...kind and loving.