1. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done physically? I saved the life of someone younger when I was in grade school.
2. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done emotionally? Forgiven someone that hurt me deeply.
3. What one talent do you wish you had that you don't? The ability to be a jerk, so people will stop walking all over me.
4. If you had that talent what would you be doing with it? Telling some people how much of a fucktard they are.
5. We all have our reasons for blogging but what would be your ultimate goal for your blog or as a blogger? To meet new people all around the world.
6. What advice would you give a new blogger? Don't stress out if you don't get a lot of comments or many readers.
7. Who are you three favorite blogs to visit? Check out all the link I have posted in the right side bar of this blog :)
8. You can trade lives with any one person for a month. Who would it be and why? A dentist so I can get my teeth fixed.
9. There's a fire and your family is safe but you have the chance to save any one item from your house. What would it be and why? My dogs of course! But if they are already out then I would like to save photos of my parent...that is all I have left to remind me of them.
10. You have the chance to go back in time and warn yourself before making a bad choice. What choice would it be and what would you tell yourself? I would tell myself to NOT marry Richard. He turned out to be very abusive towards me and the kids. *We have not seen him since June 2000 and it has been very peaceful without him.*