Friday Fun: Friendship Edition
Hosted by Kiki
Hosted by Kiki
1. Are you still close to your childhood friends? How have those friendships changed? I am close to two of my childhood friends. We have all matured, have children, and live miles apart.
2. Do you think online friendships can be as close as IRL friends? Why or why not? I think online friendships can be close but not as close as those in "real life". Online friends get to see a few sides of you but offline, in person friends see all sides of you. A best friend even know what you look like when you wake up in the morning or what you look like drunk!
3. A lot of people think that marital problems should stay private. While sometimes that might be true, I don’t think it is always so. Sometimes you just need to talk it out with a friend. What is your feeling on the subject? I don't think marital problems should stay private. Everyone one needs someone to talk to and that person cannot always be your spouse or significant other. You have to be able to vent out your frustrations.
4. Have you ever felt betrayed by a friend? Were you able to work through it or did it end the friendship? I have been betrayed by a few friends and the friendship in all cases were over. I was not able to trust them again.
5. Do you have friends from days past that you wish were still in your life? I cannot really think of any. The friends I have are still friends because I can trust them and they stand by me no matter what. Those that are no longer my friends are gone for a reason and probably need to stay gone.