Friday Fun: The Blog Edition
Hosted by Kiki
Hosted by Kiki
1. What different blog formats have you used (i.e. Blogger, LiveJournal, WordPress, your own HTML, etc.? Which did you like the best?
2. How did you get into blogging? How long have you had a blog?
3. Why do you blog?
4. Do you have theme blog (i.e. crafting, cooking, deployment, pregnancy, etc.) or is it all in one?
5. Do you let it all hang out on your blog, or do you keep it light?
6. What is your favorite thing about your blog? What has it given you?
I have used (and still use some), my own HTML - on my personal web site, Blogger, MySpace, MSN Live Spaces, LiveJournal, Vox, and a few others. I prefer Blogger and my personal web site blog over all the ones I have used. I started blogging for several reasons...to keep in touch with family and friends, to express my feelings, to keep my thoughts under contronl and most recetly to do Memes. And I continue to blog for those same reasons.
I do have a recipe themed blog but I don't keep it updated very well. I will work on it someday. I try to keep my main blog light and it is mostly full of memes. I tend to keep my deepest, darkest secrets in print in a hard copy journal.
My favorite thing about all of my blogs is the people I have met! There is a whole big wide world full of people out there and I have only touched the tip of the iceburg (so to speak). My blog has given me friends and laughter...both which are hard for me in the "real world".