Hosted by Janet
This week Janet is using rather obscure song lyrics; we can fill them in with the correct words if we know 'em...but wouldn't it be more fun to do it a bit differently?
And...here we go!
1. If I was to walk into your life, I would take your hand and lead you to my car so we can go shopping.
2. Catch a bright star and place it in my hand so that I can show the world.
3. And you can send me some chocolate and a Pepsi.
4. I love him but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck on the phone with the most obnoxious person ever.
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it is dishonesty and his inability to be faithful.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to playing World of Warcraft (I need to catch up on a few things!), tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and Sunday, I want to shop for groceries!