August 5, 2008
TMI Tuesday: Romance
1. What is your definition of romantic? Being caring, kind, sensitive, loving, honest, trustworthy and faithful. Holding someone if they are upset, caring about how their day went. Being genuinely concerned.
2. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? I think I am but that is a biased opinion.
3. Is your significant other romantic? At times he can be.
4. Have you ever chastised a SO for not being romantic enough or too romantic? Not that I can remember.
5. What do you consider a grand romantic gesture? Have you ever been the recipient or giver of one? Being kissed on the back of the neck for no reason. I have given and received but I am greedy and would rather receive the kiss :)
6. If you have done something romantic to get laid, did it work? If not, why and how did that affect your romantic tendencies in the past. I am sure I have, I just don't remember what I did.
7. What is the most romantic thing you have ever done? Had done for you? Many years ago I was taken on the perfect date...and what made it perfect was the car we rode in. My date went out of his way to get a 1966 Mustang (baby blue) to take me on the date in. I love Mustang's, especially the older versions. He went out of his way to make me happy and to me that was extremely romantic.
Labels: TMI Tuesday