Saturday Six - Hosted by Patrick's Place
1. What was the last meal you ordered in a restaurant? Biscuits and Gravy, hash rounds and orange juice.
2. What was the last meal you cooked for yourself? Rice and Chicken
3. Who was the last person you shared a meal with? Steve and Colt
4. Take the quiz: What Pasta Dish Are You?
|You Are Macaroni and Cheese|
It doesn't take much to make you happy. You live for simple, happy moments.
You are very content. You don't try to make life overly complicated.
You remain thankful for whatever you have. Even if it isn't much, you make the best of things.
5. If you could only have one pasta dish for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? Mac and Cheese
6. Check your pantry: counting products like soups that contain noodles, dry pasta and boxed meals like Hamburger Helper, how many items do you have that contain some pasta? At least 10 items.