Thirteen Funny Labels
01. "Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted." -- On a sign at a railroad station.
02. "Warning: do not use if you have prostate problems." -- On a box of Midol PMS relief tablets.
03. # "Product will be hot after heating." -- On a supermarket dessert box.
04. "Do not turn upside down." -- On the bottom of a supermarket dessert box.
05. "Do not light in face. Do not expose to flame." -- On a lighter.
06. "Choking hazard: This toy is a small ball." -- On the label for a cheap rubber ball toy.
07. "Not for human consumption." -- On a package of dice.
08. "May be harmful if swallowed." -- On a shipment of hammers.
09. "Warning: May contain nuts." -- On a package of peanuts.
10. # "Do not eat." -- On a slip of paper in a stereo box, referring to the Styrofoam packing.
11. "Do not eat if seal is missing." -- On said seal.
12. "Remove occupants from the stroller before folding it."
13. "Warning: May cause drowsiness." -- On a bottle of Nytol, a brand of sleeping pills.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants