May 17, 2008
Saturday 9: The One Song
1. Name the one song that reminds you of your most current or recent relationship. "Almost Easy" by Avenged Sevenfold
2. Name the one song that was way overplayed and you hate. "Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey
3. Name the one song it seems everyone loves but you don’t. "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall
4. Name the one song you think everyone hates but you love. "Temperature" by Sean Paul
5. Name the one song that is sung by someone you’d love to date. Aerosmith (Steven Tyler) singing "Crazy"
6. Name the one song this season that was sung best on American Idol. "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" originally by Aerosmith
7. Name the one song that you think is the best love song of the 00’s thus far. "Calling You" by Blue October
8. Name the one song that you think was the best 90’s song. "Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton
9. Name the one song from a TV theme that you like the best. The Dukes of Hazard theme song.
Labels: Saturday 9