Easy Peanut Butter Cookies has been one of my favorite recipes ever since my children were very small. The cookies are a easy way to make a quick snack for the kids.
You can use creamy or crunchy peanut butter...I prefer to use creamy. This recipe can be doubled, tripled or bigger depending on the amount you need.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut butter, any style
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together sugar, peanut butter and egg. (Mixture will start to form a ball).
3. Add vanilla.
4. Using a cookie scoop or 2 teaspoons, spoon out mounds of cookie dough on an ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Using a fork (or cookie stamp!) press cookie in a criss-cross pattern.
6. Bake for about 13 minutes.
7. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes, then cool completely on rack