May 16, 2008
Friday Fun: The Fives Edition
1. What are the last five books you have read?
"Cold Fire" by Dean R. Koontz
"Rules of Prey" by John Sandford
"Naked Prey" by John Sandford
"Derailed" by James Siegel
"Gang Mom" by Fred Rosen
2. Name five places in the world you would love to go to.
The Grand Canyon
3. Name five people who have strongly influenced your life, both good and bad,… not counting family!
Brenda Taylor, a teacher I had in High School
Steve, my boyfriend
Judy, my boyfriend's mother
Lou, an co-worker from the past
Marsha, an friend
4. Name five things you have accomplished that you are proud of, big or small!
Raising two children, most of the time as a single mother.
Getting an Associates Degree as an adult.
Getting a Bachelors Degree as an adult.
Working full time
Keeping a job for longer than five years.
5. Name five things you still want to do in your life.
Get my teeth fixed and have a pretty smile again.
Get a Master's Degree.
Travel around the United States in an RV.
Labels: Friday Fun