Friday 5 for May 2: Spicy!
Hosted by www.friday5.org/
Helllooooo and welcome to this week’s (tardy) Friday 5! Oh my gosh! We are just over eight hours late! As you know, that has happened once in a while, but as you probably also know, we haven’t missed a Friday in nearly two years of doing this, unlike some of those OTHER weekly memes! Thanks for being patient!
1. How do you feel about spicy food? I don't like spicy food. I tend to eat things that are bland to very mild...even though I might splurge and eat something mild :)
2. What kinds of condiments do you add to food in order to spice things up a bit? I like condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayo, ranch dressing...nothing spicy.
3. Not counting salt and pepper, what’s your favorite flavor enhancer when cooking? I like garlic...not whole garlic all the time but garlic power or minced garlic.
4. What’s the spiciest food you’ve ever eaten? I have tried jalapeños peppers before. When I was younger my folks took us to Louisiana. We ate a lot of Cajun food that was really spicy.
5. In what way might some other aspect of your daily life be spiced up, and what’s keeping that from happening right now? I think my life in general needs to be spiced up. A new job, better pay, better benefits would be awesome. I would also like to buy a new home and move soon.