TMI Tuesday #130
1. Your boyfriend/girlfriend cheats on you with your best friend, who are you (more) mad at?
2. Is there something someone could say to you that would cross a boundary of not being able to take back or forgive them?
3. What non-sexual body part do you find the sexiest?
4. Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery to have the perfect
5. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
Bonus (as in optional): If you were going to have a one night stand, who would you rather it be with- an ex or someone totally random you just met
In 1992, my husband (now my ex-husband) had sex with my best friend, Tonia. At the time I was more mad at her because no matter what she was MY best friend and I told her everything. I felt she used the information she knew against me. I never forgave her or him for what happened.
There are a lot of things that people can say or do that will cause me to never forgive them...or it would be too late for them to take it back. Once something has been done there is never any way to ever take it back...no matter how many times the person apologizes.
I think the sexiest part on the body are the person's eyes. Eyes tell us a lot about people...and express emotions that we cannot always verbalize.
I would never consider cosmetic surgery. I would not trust anyone to do that kind of delicate surgery and I really don't have a need to be "perfect".
Yes, I have kissed someone of the same sex...my mother, daughter, grandmother, niece, etc. But if you mean kissed the same sex in an intimate way...it only happened one time, one kiss...we were both 19 and drunk. We never mentioned it or talked about it .
Bonus: If I was going to have a one night stand I would rather it be with a complete stranger. The ex's that I have are ex's for a reason and I plan to keep it that way.