Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t. I hope that you’re in a “nutty” mood if you’re going to play this week’s set of six.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! DON'T FORGET TO VISIT: Saturday Six At Patrick's Place.
1. You’re ordering a hot fudge sundae. Do you order it with nuts or without? I order my hot fudge sundae with nuts, and whipped cream and a cherry on top!
2. You’re buying a jar of peanut butter: which brand do you buy most often? Creamy or crunchy? I prefer creamy (Jiff) peanut butter.
3. What was the last kind of nut you remember eating? The last type of nut I ate was an almond from a Hershey's Almond Chocolate bar, last week.
4. Take the quiz: What nut are you?
|You Are a Pistachio
You are funky, freaky, and a total character.
You're very different than anyone you know.
There's no way you're changing the way you are...
Which is good, because no one wants you to change.
5. This one will do a lot to indicate where you’re from: when you hear someone refer to “boiled peanuts,” are you intrigued or grossed out? I am grossed out...I don't like the way boiled peanuts taste.
6. What is your favorite synonym for the other kind of nut, as in “a lunatic?” I like the word eccentric as a synonym for the other kind of nut.