Week of April.13.2006: what if?
1. ...you were stranded on a deserted island, name one person you would chose to be stranded with. what would you do to survive?
2. ...you could have one superpower, what would it be?
3. ...you could bring one character from your favorite book to life, who would it be?
4....you could solve one of historys unsolved mysteries, which would it be?
1. If I was stranded on a deserted island I would choose to be stranded with my boyfriend, Steve. We would hunt for food using whatever weapons we could find, find fresh water and figure out how to get a fire going. We would also build a shelter or find a cave to live in.
2. If I cold have one superpower, I would want it to be the ability to read people's minds. Then I would be able to tell when people are telling the truth AND get through a lot of bullshit quickly so that the real issue can be dealt with.
3. If I could bring one character from my favorite book to life it would be Scarlett O'Hara from Gone With The Wind. She was beautiful, rich, loved and happy most of the time. She lived in a beautiful home and had awesome clothes.
4. If I could solve one of history's unsolved mysteries it would be The Bermuda Triangle.
The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a region of the northwestern Atlantic Ocean in which a number of aircraft and surface vessels have disappeared. Some people have claimed that these disappearances fall beyond the boundaries of human error or acts of nature. Some of these disappearances have been attributed to the paranormal, a suspension of the laws of physics, or activity by extraterrestrial beings by popular culture. Though a substantial documentation exists showing numerous incidents to have been inaccurately reported or embellished by later authors, and numerous official agencies have gone on record as stating the number and nature of disappearances to be similar to any other area of ocean, many have remained unexplained despite considerable investigation