- Where can you get some really good pancakes?
- How do you like your pancakes?
- What’s your theory on why restaurant waffles are so much more expensive than pancakes?
- The pancake chef is going whip up a batch of the most interesting, creative pancake invention you can imagine. What will you order?
- When was the last time someone made you pancakes, not counting visits to restaurants?
The best place to get pancakes (other than cooking them myself at home) is Cracker Barrel. They make the fluffiest, yummiest pancakes! I like mine several different ways...if they are plain pancakes I like butter and maple syrup on them. I also like blueberry and strawberry pancakes with fruit topping!
I think waffles are more expensive at most restaurants because they use a separate item (waffle iron) to cook the waffles. Therefore, the price is justified.
I would like the pancake chef to make me a blueberry waffle...top it with blueberries, strawberries, cherries, whip cream and some lite syrup.
The last time someone made me pancakes was in February 2008. My 15 year old son made them!