Five on Friday: http://friday.criminalgrace.com/
1. When feel the urge to use the bathroom, do you hold it or go right away?
It depends on where I am or what I am doing. 90% of the time I go right away...no use to wait if I don't have to.
2. When was the last time you held hands with someone?
This morning...with my son LOL! He kept poking me in the side so I held his hands to stop him.
3. Do you hold in your emotions or let them out?
I tend to hold them in because I don't like hurting other people's feelings. If I hold mine in then there will be peace.
4. If you play blackjack or poker, are you more likely to hold or fold on any given hand?
If I am playing those games online I tend to hold more than I fold. In the 'real world' I will fold more often so I don't get in over my head.
5. In general, can you hold your tongue? When you have a secret? When someone says something you don't agree with?
In general I can hold my tongue...why cause an argument or fight if there is no need. Now that I am older I can keep secrets...as a child I was horrible about keeping a secret.
When someone does something I don't agree with I will say something depending on who it is and the situation involved. My children get lectures from me often but that is part of my parenting job! At work I have learned to speak up for myself and for what is right for my company.