Original Post at:http://www.hairmetalqueen.com/3xThursday.html
1. As you've gotten older, have you noticed changes in how your body works? If yes, how so?
2. As time has gone by, do you find your music tastes have changed? If yes, how so?
3. Do you look forward to getting older? Why/why not?
1. As I get older I find that some parts of my body don't or won't work properly. I think in the last few years I have been to the doctor more times than I ever thought for female problems...which still are not fixed. I have also noticed that I don't walk as fast as I use to and I am not able to do things as easily as I did when I was younger.
2. My music tastes have not really changed. I am still addicted to 80's music and hair bands.
3. I do not look forward to getting old. The older I get the closer to death I become and I am not ready to die. (Is anyone ever ready to die?).