TMI Tuesday #127 (Day After Green Beer Edition)http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/2008/03/tmi-tuesday-127-day-after-green-beer.html
1. In the midst of a hangover have you ever promised to "never drink again?" How long until you broke that vow?
2. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done while drinking (or not if it is really stupid) but thought it seemed like a good idea at the time?
3. On a scale of 1-10, where do you rate green beer?
4. Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have (drunk or sober)?
5. What is the stupidest thing you have ever seen a drunk do (besides driving a car)?
Bonus (as in optional): How do you cure your hangover(s)?
01. I have not had a hangover since I was 21 years old. It was a horrible hangover and I have not broken the vow to never do it again.
02. The stupidest thing I have have done while drinking was to get into a car with two other people that were drinking. We were in a car, I was by the passenger door, my friend G was in the middle and her man was driving. He took a corner too fast, the passenger door popped open and I fell out onto the highway. OUCH!
03. I don't really like beer so I will give it a nice medium 5.
04. I have kissed someone that I shouldn't have and I was sober but he was drunk.
05. The stupidest thing I have ever seen a drunk person do is to try to put his boat onto a trailer so that he could go fishing. He ended up passed out inside the boat that never made it to the trailer.
I think the best way to cure a hangover is to sleep it off.