1. Do you like having your picture taken. Not really
2. Have you ever done a photo shoot, professional or non? Yes
3. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why? I would go to Ireland. It is the home of my ancestors.
4. Who would you take with you on this adventure? My children
5. What would you say is the most daring thing to do in a lifetime. Bungee Jump!
6. Would you ever do that? I think it would be fun.
7. Have you ever done crossword puzzles? Yes
8. Ever actually completed one? Yes
9. Pick up the closest book and write a sentence at random from it. "Singing at the top of my lungs, I swung the Blazer into the driveway, slammed on the brakes ad gasped."
10. Do the same with either a CD or a lyric from the radio. "Every light in the house is on"
11. Have you ever tried to analyze your own dreams? Yes
12. Would you put up posters in your room? Yes
13. Can you sing? Not really
14. Do you ever sing to yourself while doing every day tasks? Yes
15. What's your favorite color of post-it note? Blue
16. How many cassette tapes do you own? None, I threw them all away
17. How many CDs do you own? 30 or so
18. Ever bought a CD just for one song? Yes
19. What would your perfect day consist of? Sleeping in late, waking up to a silent house, no stress.
20. Have you ever lied to get off the phone or out of talking to someone online? Yes
21. Have you ever written a survey? Yes
22. How about a song? If so, share it. No
23. Or maybe a poem? If so share it or one of them. Yes, they are in one of my many blogs (or maybe in all of them.)
24. Is your VCR flashing 12:00 all the time? No, I don't own a VCR any more.
25. Do you read your horoscope? Yes
26. If so do you base your day on it? No
27. Would you rather chew gum or use mouthwash, and why? I would rather use mouthwash. Gum makes my teeth hurt.
28. Do you floss? No.
29. Are you addicted to Napster like me? No.
30. How many times a year (about) are you sick? Once or twice
31. Ever been in an airplane? Yes
32. If so, where were you flying to? Washington, DC
33. What radio station do you listen to most? KFLW 98.9
34. What color are your shoes? Black
35. Was Fuzzy Wuzzy a bear? Yes
36. Do you know how to play Dominos? Yes
37. Or do you think I just mean pizza by that? LOL No
38. Speaking of pizza, what's your favorite kind? Canadian Bacon and Mushrooms
39. What color are your eyes? Hazel
40. How many surveys have you filled out this lifetime? I have never kept count. Hundreds.
41. Describe your bedroom. Include all details. It has a bed, two dressers, a small table, a "treasure" chest and a few lamps and alarm clocks.
42. Name one person your life is made better by. My mother
43. Would you or have you ever shaved your head? No, but I might for a good cause
44. How about someone else's? Yes
45. Can you do math with ease? Yes
46. What size is your computer screen? 19 inch
47. If you could only talk to one person online who would it be? My brother
48. Name your favorite type of music and why? 80's...It was what I listened too growing up and I enjoyed it.
49. Are you a vegetarian? No
50. How about an aspiring actor/actress? None really
51. What famous person, dead or alive, would you interview if you had the chance? Vivian Leigh (played Scarlet O'Hara in Gone With The Wind)
52. Which movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors? Twister, Full Metal Jacket, Gone With The Wind, Smokey and The Bandit, Convoy.
53. Name one of your passions in life. My children, work, my dogs, my brother.
54. What is your least favorite time of day? Mornings
55. Who is your favorite member in a band (singer, guitar, bass, drummer...) and why? Steven Tyler from Aerosmith...he is such a "free" person.
56. Do you use hairspray or gel? Hairspray
57. Describe your favorite meal. Steak, baked potato, salad and pie for dessert
58. What color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes? Black
59. Ever listen to classical music? Yes
60. Have you ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it. Yes
61. Do you find you use Internet language when writing notes IRL? Yes
62. What songs would be on your ideal CD? Angel Eyes would be the top song and then a bunch of 80's stuff.
63. Say one thing you learned today. Don't assume that people know what they are doing.
64. What is the best present you've ever given someone else? A truck
65. What is the best present someone else has ever given you? My children
66. So hey, what's your full name? Shannon Gayle Pinkley
67. Describe yourself while drunk. Boring, sleepy
68. How big are the windows in your house? Tall
69. Do you wear a watch? Yes
70. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done with someone else? Mmm I cant say.
71. What's the largest age difference between you and someone you've dated? I dont lie or cheat.
72. How many mirrors do you have? at least 5
73. Write one sentence you want people to say about you once you've passed on. She was a good, kind person.
74. Have you ever sailed? Yes
75. How fast can you run? Not very fast...I need to lose weight.
76. What do you believe in? My children, my work, my family.
77. How long does it take you to get ready to go out? 10 minutes
78. Do you shower daily? No
79. What one thing would you change in your life if you had the power to do so? My inability to talk about my feelings.
80. Describe the ideal superpower and what you would do if you had it. The ability to make people tell the truth.
81. Are candles romantic or a fire hazard? Romantic
82. Name something you've done in the last 24 hours, no matter how big or small. I slept, worked, played World of Warcraft and ate some food.
83. Do you wear necklaces/bracelets/anklets/earrings/rings? Necklace, bracelet
84. What colors are you wearing right now? Brown and tan
85. How often do you change the sheets on your bed? Weekly
86. Have you ever gotten lost? If so, explain. No, I know how to ask for directions.
87. What's on your computer desk? Computer, Printer, Mouse, Keyboard, Pens, Paper, Lamp, bills
88. How many folders are on your desktop at the present moment? Five
89. When you're talking do you ever use your hands in the air to do quotation marks of certain words? Yes
90. Which landmark would you climb if you could? The Gateway Arch in St. Louis
91. Do you own or have you read or thought of reading any self help books. Yes
92. Ever seriously questioned your sanity? Yes
93. Can you break-dance? Yes
94. What's in your fridge right now? Not much...I need to go shopping
95. How many people do you live with? Two
96. Have you or would you ever do anything more than kiss in a public area? Yes
97. What is the strangest thing you've ever done? Drove backwards on a gravel road
98. Name an instrument you've never played but would like to. Guitar or drums
99. Have you ever been on TV or the radio? Yes
100. What is the worst thing anyone could ever do to you? Cheat on me, lie to me or steal from me.
101. Are you a fast typer? Yes
102. How high have you counted before getting bored? over 1,000,000
103. Describe how you sleep. Not very well...I toss and turn all night
104. Are you straight/bi/gay? Straight
105. Do you ever do something else while on the computer? If so, what? I play online games, design graphics, talk to friends, and do actual work.
106. What is the most expensive item you own? A van (vehicle)
107. How about the least expensive? My watch
108. What's your favorite card game to play? Uno
109. What do you do online? Play games, talk to friends, blog.
110. Name some stores you've bought clothes in before? Wal Mart, JC Penny, Fashion Bug
111. Have you ever read a book and not understood it? If so, which one? No
112. Have you ever watched a movie and not understood it? If so, which one? No
113. Do you think people pick up your slang language more than you pick up theirs? No
114. Are you easily influences by other people or current trends? No
115. What makes you unique (in your own opinion)? I tend to be more honest than 95% of those around me. and I am nice to everyone.
116. Name your worst quality. I am too nice to people
117. Name your best. I am too nice to people
118. What would you like to do with your life? Be a computer programmer.
119. Do you blow-dry your hair? Sometimes
120. How many clocks are in your house? Four or so
121. Are they all set at the same time? No
122. Have you ever intentionally set a clock ahead or behind the correct time? Yes
123. What do you think about when you first wake up in the morning? I am going to be late for work!
124. Which browser do you use? Firefox
125. Do you bite your nails? Yes
126. Would you ever leave little notes to your gf/bf? Yes
127. Ever been to a farm? Yes
128. Tell me about your dream last night. I don't remember any dreams from last night. I was up most of the night coughing.
129. Ever seen a shooting star? Yes
130. Say one thing about yourself you've never told anyone. I am really a shy person
131. Do your days fly by or seem to last forever? They last forever.
132. Have you ever stayed in a fancy, high class, rich hotel? Not really
133. Have you ever stayed in a rent-by-the-hour motel? No
134. What, in your opinion, is the best advertising slogan out there? "So Easy A Caveman Can Do It"
135. When they start sending rockets to the moon for us civilians will you be on the list to go? Yes
136. How are you feeling right now? Tired, sick, ready to go home.
137. Have you ever written anything on your skin? Yes
138. If so what? "I love ..." (I was in school then)
139. Which website do you frequent most often? Pogo.com
140. What color is most of your clothes? Black
141. Do you own any plants? No
142. Are things as bad as they seem? Sometimes things are.
143. Describe the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you. Took me on the perfect date.
144. Have you ever looked directly at the sun? Yes
145. Have you ever made a pin hole camera to watch the eclipse? Yes
146. What's your favorite cereal? Crackling Oat Bran
147. Who do you miss? My parents
148. Name something you just cannot forget, no matter how hard you try. Things Steve did.
149. Describe the worst fight you've ever been in whether physical or verbal. It was a verbal argument with my brother many years ago about my ex-husband. My brother was right but I didn't want him to be.
150. Say something else about yourself you've never told anyone before. I think the world hates me.