A week until Oscar night
With less than a week to go before the Academy Awards, what are your predictions and hopes for the five major categories? My Choices Are In Red!
1. Who do you predict will win Best Supporting Actor? Who do you think should win?
Casey Affleck - The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
Javier Bardem - No Country for Old Men
Philip Seymour Hoffman - Charlie Wilson's War
Hal Holbrook - Into the Wild
Tom Wilkinson - Michael Clayton
2. Who do you predict will win Best Supporting Actress? Who do you think should win?
Cate Blanchett - I'm Not There
Ruby Dee - American Gangster
Saoirse Ronan - Atonement
Amy Ryan - Gone Baby Gone
Tilda Swinton - Michael Clayton
3. Who do you predict will win Best Actor? Who do you think should win?
George Clooney - Michael Clayton
Daniel Day-Lewis - There Will Be Blood
Johnny Depp - Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Tommy Lee Jones - In the Valley of Elah
Viggo Mortensen - Eastern Promises
4. Who do you predict will win Best Actress? Who do you think should win?
Cate Blanchett - Elizabeth: The Golden Age
Julie Christie - Away from Her
Marion Cotillard - La Vie en Rose
Laura Linney - The Savages
Ellen Page - Juno
5. What do you predict will win Best Picture? What do you think should win?
No Country For Old Men
There Will Be Blood
Post a Comment