2. Do you do homework early or late? Do you really study?
3. Do you go to the games? Football? Basketball.. what is your favorite to attend?
My high school did not have football. We had baseball, basketball and volleyball. My favorite to attend was basketball.
b. Do you go to the dances? Prom? (what'd you wear?)
4.Lunch! What are we having today? What is your favorite lunch?
My favorite lunch was pizza. Now that I am thinking about pizza, that is what I want for lunch.
5. What kind of music do you like the best?
6. Does the radio play in your car and if so what station or kind of music plays? Does music play in your home often?
7. What do you think of the music played in restaurants or stores? Do you find it relaxing or annoying?
8. What part has music played in your life? What kind of music played at your wedding or at parties you have been to?
Music has played a small part in my life. I honestly cannot remember the music that played at parties I have been to. I did not have any music at my wedding.
9. Is the farm for you? How about a ranch, a village or a city? Which is your choice and why?
10. A short auto trip for the weekend with friends or a long vacation? Where would you go?
11. The quiet life at home with a cuppa and TV or a good book or a night out with friends? Which sounds good today?
A quite life at home with a cup of coffee and a good book always sounds good to me.
12. You have a choice of dinner and a movie or a game of cards and snacks at the neighbors. Where are you going tonight?
Dinner and a movie.
13. Is there a hero or character on TV, in a book or a movie .. or even on all three, that you are especially like? What do you find attractive about them?
No, not that I can think of.
14. Was there a book that was better in movie form? How about a movie you thought didn't live up to the book?
I cannot think of any book that was better in movie form. The Green Mile by Stephen King came close though. Personally I feel the Harry Potter movies did not live up to the adventures in the books.
15. When you choose a book, program or movie which subject it is most likely to be: science fiction, mystery, romance, comedy, documentary, etc.? What draws you to a particular book or movie?