Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Sunday Stealing (on a Tuesday): The Bungalow 26 Questions
Posted By: Shannon W.
1. Which living person do you admire the most, and why? I admire a few folks due to their professionalism, and some for their ability to not gossip.
2. When were you the happiest? I am happiest when my brain is occupied and not thinking about sad, upsetting, depressing things.
3. Besides property, automobile or furniture, what is the most expensive thing you have bought? My very first computer was expensive...about $3,000.00
4. What is your most treasured possession? My son ashes and my dog Annabelle's ashes.
5. Where would you like to live? Ireland
6. Who would you get to play you in a film of your life? Drew Barrymore
7. What is your favorite book? Gone With The Wind
8. What is your most unappealing habit? Picking scabs and zits
9. Twitter or Facebook? (Or if both share the differences in your opinion.) I use both but prefer Facebook because it is easier to follow and navigate.
10. What would be your fancy dress costume of choice? My pajamas.
11. What is your earliest memory? From when I was about 3 to 4 years old.
12. What is your guiltiest pleasure? Watching "My 600 Pound Life"
13. What do you owe your parents? Nothing
14. To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why? My son...I should have been with him when he died.
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? My children, my dog, my brother, my husband, family and friends.
16. What does love feel like to you? Love to me is an unconditional caring for another person or animal.
17. What was the best kiss of your life? The first kiss on the cheek from each of my children.
18. Which words or phrases do you overuse? "Indeed", and "It is what it is"
19. What's the worst job you have done? Telemarketer
20. If you could edit your past, what would you change? The title
21. What is the closest you have came to death? Very close.
22. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Having my children.
23. When did you cry last? Earlier today.
24. How do you relax? Play video games, and sleep
25. What single thing would improve the quality of your life? Losing weight.
26. What is the most important lesson life has taught you? I have learned that bad things happen to good people, while the bad people get away with being bad.