Sunday, December 25, 2016
Sunday Stealing: The Xmas Questions of 2016
Posted By: Shannon W.
2. Do you write and send a holiday letter to describe your year? I do not write or send a holiday letter.
3. What do you think of photo cards? I like photo cards because I can see how families grow each year.
4. How about the tree thing – do you have one every year? Do you prefer a real or artificial? I prefer an artificial tree....less messy. This year I have a few small trees up, with only lights on for decoration. See photo to the left. I leave the taller tree up all year around because it goes with my living room decor.
5. Describe your typical tree (size, decorations, type). If you don’t have a tree, do you decorate and if so, tell us about it. (If you don’t decorate make up a story here…) Small with only white lights for decor.
6. Do you hang up stockings? Whose names are on them (and relationships)? I have not hung up stockings for many years.
7. Your favorite Xmas movie(s) are? A Christmas Story, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, The Grinch, Elf
8. Tell us about an Xmas movie you hate. None that I can think of.
9. What’s favorite Xmas Song(s): The Little Drummer Boy
10. What holiday song makes you want to hurl? None that I can think of.
11. What do you prefer for your holiday meal? Ham, mashed potatoes, corn, dinner rolls, cranberry sauce, yams and all kinds of dessert.
12. When do you open your gifts? Some on Christmas Eve and some on Christmas morning.
13. Do you buy gifts for your pet? Of course!!!! And for family pets (like my in-law's dogs and cat).
14. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? None that I can think of.
15. Do you ever travel for the holiday? Sometimes. A few years ago, we went to Texas for Christmas. This year we stayed in the local area.
16. Did you see Santa as a child? Yes.
17. Have you ever gone caroling? Yes.
18. Do you drive around and look at the Xmas lights? Yes.
19. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Yes.
20. Do you know how to ice skate? If yes, when did you skate the last time? I do know how to skate but I am not very good at it. I have not went since my children were little....many, many years ago.
21. Are we crazy for thinking that the holiday season is WAY too commercial? The holiday season is totally way to commercial. Drives me nuts.
22. Have you ever worked Xmas eve or Xmas day? Yes on both.
23. What are your Xmas pet peeves? Saying xmas instead of Christmas. People whining about things they didn't get for a gift, rather than enjoying the things they did get. People spending too much money on gifts or decorations.
24. What’s your favorite thing about the holidays? Food!!!!
25. Here's your chance to say something significant to our players. Go for it!
If you love someone, tell them. Tell them every day and as often as you can because someday you will not get that chance!
Labels: Sunday Stealing