Saturday, November 19, 2016
Sunday Stealing (A Day Early): The Getting To Know You Questions
Posted By: Shannon W.
2. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why? Immortality....because I do not want to die...ever.
3. What is your biggest regret in life so far? Not spending more time with my son.
4. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why? None that I can think of.
5. If money and career were no object, where in the world would you choose to live? I would have a few places...one in Wisconsin, one in Missouri and a place by a beach.
6. What’s the last book you read that you simply could not put down until you finished? I am like that with any book I read, even if it is a crappy book. The last book I read was "Home Front" by Kristin Hannah
7. What television show do you plan your day around in order to see it live? None. I record (DVR) the shows I want to see and then watch them when I have time.
8. What extracurricular activities or sports did you participate in when you were in high school? I played basketball, was a cheerleader, participated in Pep Club, FHA, was on the school newspaper and was the girl's volleyball manager.
9. Of all your pet-peeves, which is the strangest? I don't like when someone changes the toilet paper roll around. I like the toilet paper to come over the top...not under the bottom!
10. Is it better to beg forgiveness or ask permission? Depending on what is going on and who I have to ask permission from.
11. If you inherited or won a million dollars, what would you do with it? Pay off debt!!!!
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you? Too many things to list...most of which involve me falling. :(
13. Which fictional character do you believe is the most like yourself? None that I can think of.
14. Are you superstitious? If so, what are you most superstitious about? Not really.
15. Do you believe it is vital to everyday life to know what is happening in the world around you? One has to be aware of their surroundings to include the immediate area and around the world.
16. What is the nicest thing anybody has said, or you believe they would say, about you? I think people would say I am open minded, kind, caring, hard working and easy to talk to.
17. What are your life and career goals in 5, 10 and 15 years? I want to work on a masters degree, beyond that I am not sure what I want.
18. Would you rather live in a large house in the suburbs, or a tiny apartment in the city with an excellent view? I would rather live in a large house in the suburbs. Or move the house I am living in now to the country!
19. What are you three weaknesses? I am too kind, too generous and too caring.
20. How would you describe yourself in three words? Tall, fat, kind.
21. Which is more logical to follow—your heart or your head? Following your head is way more logical.
22. Are you spiritual or religious in any way? If so, how? I am not really that religious or spiritual. I have my thoughts and beliefs but I don't share because it upsets those I love.
23. If you could have any career possible, what would it be? Right now, I actually enjoy the work I am doing. However, I would also like to own an Animal Rescue.
24. Have you ever been arrested or contracted any diseases? I have been arrested before. And I have been dealing with MRSA since January 2011.
25. Which is better—a novel or a movie? I always say "the book was better". So I choose a novel over a movie.