This week's Sunday Stealing was stolen from a site called “Deviant Art”; from a lady whose handle is Nanacat36. She stated she stole it from EternalWhiteSkies.
3. Do you prefer to work with women or men? Why? I prefer to work with men because women tend to be gossip too much, are petty and back stab each other. However, in my current job, I work with quite a few women and for the most part they are awesome!
4. Do you have any opposite sex friends? Yes and one of my best friends is a man.
5. Can you commit to one person? Yes and I am committed to one person...my husband. I have been committed to him from the very first day we met (which was over 15 years ago).
6. If you’re married or in a relationship have you ever been tempted to cheat? I have never been tempted to cheat on my husband. I have been cheated on and I know the pain that causes. I would never put someone I love through that kind of pain.
7. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2018? It already has. :(
8. If the person you are interested in says they like someone else, what would try to sway them? No. I want that person to be happy not forced into something.
9. Are you good at hiding your feelings? For the most part
11. When was the last time you cried? About an hour ago.
12. Have you ever fell for someone you didn’t expect to? No.
13. What is something you have to do tomorrow? I have to go to work.
14. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. The hot temperature outside. BUT I am not complaining because I would rather have hot/warm temps than snow.
15. Have you ever wanted more from one of your best friends of the opposite sex? No. Eww.
16. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? Yes...many, many years ago, while in high school.
17. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? My husband.
18. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? Yes.
19. When was the last time that you were jealous in a romance situation? Many, many, many years ago.
20. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? That depends on what would happen if that year was deleted. Will my son still be alive if I delete this year? If so, then I will delete 2016 and bring my son back.
21. Did you have a good day yesterday? What did you do? It was an ok day. I didn't have to work so I stayed home in the nice, cool house all day.
22. If a person you had wished you could have a relationship with for a long time and you suddenly found yourself together alone, what would you be doing right now? Not a damn thing except maybe talk. I don't really like small talk so I would more than likely just leave.
23. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? All the time! This is why I don't sleep well.
24. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? I don't need to lie...yes, she is attractive.
25. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Is it a good or bad thing? My life has changed drastically in the last two years....more specifically the last 5 months. In early February 2016, my son, Colt) was diagnosed with Acute Myloid Leukemia. Colt passed away on March 10, 2016....31 days after being diagnosed. A large part of my heart and soul have been ripped away. So, I would say the change in my life has been a bad thing.