1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten? I have gotten a few speeding tickets in my 42 years of life. But, thank goodness I have not had one in over 15 years.
2. Can you pitch a tent? Sure, but I prefer just sleep in a nice, warm camper or even stay at a good hotel.
3. What was your worst vacation ever? None that I can think of. The only worst vacation would be the ones I did not take.
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100? A few weeks ago I purchased a Keurig and I love it!!!!
5. We're handing you the keys to what? A brand new Ford Mustang!
6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick? The other day I made breakfast and the eggs made my husband and I both sick. I threw the rest of the carton of eggs away.
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like an alien from outer space!
8. What was your first car? A 1989 Ford Escort. I wanted a Mustang but my dad said no and he was my co-signer so I had to go with what he was willing to sign for. PLUS he said girls didn't need fast cars. Silly man!
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first? I ask her if she is ok as I help her up. Being in pain and embarrassed is never fun.
10. What's the worst song ever? Even though I catch myself singing it every now and then, I think "The Song The Never Ends" is the worst song ever. Yes, I did like Lamb Chop but this song just drives me nuts!