Tamy over at "3 Sides of Crazy" invited all her readers that wanted to participate in this fun little Thanksgiving meme to consider themselves tagged! She is one great lady and I considered myself tagged and decided to participate.
If you play along too be sure and leave a comment with your answers or leave a link to your answers so I can visit you!
And here we go....
1. Which do you like better: hosting Thanksgiving at your home, or going elsewhere? I prefer going somewhere for Thanksgiving dinner. I don't handle the stress of preparing such a large meal very well on my own.
2. Do you buy a fresh or frozen turkey? Organic? Free-range? I buy frozen turkey and usually free-range.
3. Do you make stuffing or dressing? What kind? Both! Usually out of a box.
4. Sweet potato pie or Pumpkin pie? Pumpkin Pie, with cool whip on top.
5. Are leftovers a blessing or a curse? A blessing...leftovers can last a few days and save me from making a few meals.
6. What side dishes are a must-have in your family? Sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, brown & serve rolls, corn, and deviled eggs.
7. What do you wish you had that might make Thanksgiving easier? I wish my family were here or I was with them.
8. If/when you go to someone else’s house for the holiday, do you usually bring a dish? If so, what is it? It depends on what the host asks me to bring.
9. What do you wish one of your guests would bring to your house? Twice baked potatoes.
10. What do you wish one of your guests would NOT bring to your house? Fruitcake
11. Do you stick with a particular menu from year to year, or do you mix it up? Pretty much the same menu each year.
12. Is Thanksgiving a religious or secular holiday in your home? A mixture of both.
13. Share one Thanksgiving tradition. Traditions have gone to the way side as I have gotten older. Family and friends are spread out around the world.
14. Share one Thanksgiving memory. Going to visit all my aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents on Thanksgiving Day and eating, eating, eating before falling asleep for a few hours nap.
15. Name five things you’re thankful for. ~Family; ~Friends; ~Furbabies; ~My house; ~My Jeep