December 18, 2016
Sunday Stealing: The Here-to-Serve 16 Questions
I don't like being gossiped about but I really hate being lied to.
2. What is your favorite "Starbucks" drink? Or if you have better taste, Dunkin’Donuts?
Dunkin Donuts: Frozen Mocha Coolatta or Iced Mocha Latte
Starbucks: Mocha Frappuccino
3. Name an embarrassing moment (Make it good).
A few years ago I was getting out of my Jeep, I fell face down into the snow. It was horrible.
4. Is it hard for you to ask some to forgive you when you have wronged them?
Of course it is hard to ask forgiveness but I do it anyway.
4. Who do you wish you could meet?
I wish my bank account could meet a big lottery check...just a few million dollars after paying taxes would be nice.
5. Best food comes from which country?
The South in the United States of America.
6. Do you like small talk, or deep conversations?
I do not like small talk and I consider it fluff. Those that know me, know that I hate fluff.
7. Who do you most want to encourage this year?
8. If those who know you best gave you one piece of advice, what would they say? Would they be right? What will you do about it?
I am not sure on this one. People are welcome to give me one piece of advice, then I will take it into consideration.
9. How often do you get real sick?
Once a year or once every other year.
10. Are you a person who has a whole lot of acquaintances, or just a few very close friends?
I have a combination of a few very close friends, good co-workers and some acquaintances.
11. If you could cure a disease, or heal a sickness, which one would you choose?
I would cure cancer.
12. What was your favorite book of 2016?
I have read quite a few books this year but none really stood out as my favorite.
13. What was one of your biggest accomplishments in 2016?
I have survived the death of my son. :( There have been days I felt I would not be able to go on...but I have
14. If you could be guaranteed a spot on the reality show "Survivor", would you go?
No. I would not make it one day! LOL
15. Which is worse? Shopping for Jeans or a bathing suit?
Shopping for a bathing suit. I have not shopped for a bathing suit in years and I do not plan to anytime soon.
16. How old was your oldest living relative (still living or in the past)?
Grandpa Henson died in his 70's. My Aunt Shirley is currently in her 70's.
Labels: Sunday Stealing