This week's Sunday Stealing comes from the now-defunct, Friday Feast
1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?
I have never been to Hawaii, so that will be my destination.
2. Name your guilty pleasures.
"The Real Housewives" shows, ice cream, and splashing in puddles like a little kid.
3. The best kind of milkshake is:
4. What do you value most in other people?
Honesty, Trustworthiness and loyalty.
5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you're baking cookies?
Of course! Even though it is bad for me, I love raw cookie dough.
6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?
Yes, a few times...like my ex-husband leaving the children and I. His leaving was one of the best thing that happened to us.
7. What is the most beautiful place you have ever visited?
The Great Smoky Mountains.
8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
I am more of a thinker.
9. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
My children, my dog and my husband.
10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race?
Yes, many years ago.
11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?
Of course! I place my hand over my heart every time I hear the National Anthem.
12. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law?
13. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else?
Last week at work.
14. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else?
A few weeks ago.
15. What was the last really funny movie you watched?
Yesterday. I watched Sharknado 2.