February 25, 2012
Saturday 9: Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
1. When do you feel that you are at your sexiest? Never, I have not felt sexy since I was 19 years old.
2. What's your favorite magazine? Why? Reader's Digest, because I love reading all the jokes and cartoons. Plus it usually has a good article or two to read.
3. What’s something you do more quickly than most people? Being kind to others. I am kind even when someone is in my face.
4. When do you first remember using a computer? It was the early 1980's so I was around 10 or so years old.
5. Who is the craziest person in your family? Too many to name, including myself.
6. What one thing are you craving today? A sandwich from Pizza King in La Crosse, WI.
7. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Dog toys and new purses.
8. What’s the part of your morning you least look forward to every day? Waking up.
9. What are some rules you have for yourself that don’t really make much sense? Counting my steps...which is part of my OCD. But I have to count steps damn near every where I go. If I don't I feel lost and confused.